Nathalie Sessions CEO of Nutrition Sessions LLC
As a seasoned wellness dietitian, Nathalie’s mission is to empower your eating, so you live your most nutritious life. She teaches, supports, and inspires busy professionals and others on how to maximize energy, improve health, and optimize wellness by making healthy eating and wellness routines easier with her expert guidance and support.
Nathalie holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Foods from Texas State University. In addition, she completed her Dietetic Internship at the University of Houston.
After enjoying an initial career in the multimedia industry (including a brief time at Houston’s CBS affiliate KHOU-TV), Nathalie followed her love for wholesome food and nutrition and transitioned into the health and wellness space.
Nathalie has served thousands of individuals as:
- a community outreach event planner for the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston;
- a research project coordinator and community nutrition curriculum specialist for the Houston, Austin, and Brownsville campuses of the University of Texas School of Public Health;
- a nutritionist for a Dallas community health center for Native Americans;
- a clinical dietitian for a Houston Heights wound care hospital;
- a corporate wellness dietitian for one of the Texas Medical Center’s largest hospital systems.
Celebrating nearly a decade as a registered dietitian, Nathalie is now actively pursuing her vision for entrepreneurship and launched Nutrition Sessions LLC in 2021!
Through Nutrition Check-ups, Meal Solution Membership, Coaching Bundles, and Group Learning Experiences, Nathalie provides wellness solutions that fit your individual goals and lifestyle. In addition, she serves in a friendly and “edutaining” way, so you stress less about what to eat, how to make it, and other factors that stand in your way of healthy living.
Book Recommendations: Click to purchase
Books, like people, find us when we most need them…go to a book store.
Beauty Tips: Wash Your Face every night and every morning.
Daily Tips: Drink Your Water – Hydration
Contact info: www.nutritionsessions.com
For more business blogs Click Here