Books, Beauty, and Business welcomes Breanne Turner Hope & Faith Fitness
Hear from Breanne Turner as she shares insights, motivation, and tips for success. She is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach, Breanne shares her insight on the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle. Mom of twins and business owner. @hopefaithfit Follow her on Facebook.
Hope & Faith Fitness Tips for the Books, Beauty and Business Babes!
We all tend to over complicate this health and fitness thing and with the internet, we are inundated with info on what to do and what not do. Here are my 10 best tips for the babes looking to improve their health:
1. Start small! You didn’t get to your current state of health overnight and you’re not going to reach your ultimate goal overnight either. Baby steps are THE way to go to achieve lasting results.
2. Sleep is paramount. Aim for at least 7 hours.
3. Water is your best friend. Don’t stress about the ounces consumed. If your urine is clear to pale yellow you should be good.
4. Try to eat as many whole foods as possible.
5. Do something you enjoy!
6. Practice moderation, not deprivation.
7. Schedule your workouts. Look for pockets of time you can squeeze in a 10 minute session. It makes a difference!
8. Plan your day to the best of your ability but be able to roll with changes too.
9. Write down your goals/intentions with pen and paper (not your phone!).
10. Finally, give yourself some grace. A healthy lifestyle is about balance, not all or nothing. You WILL have great days and not so great days. It’s OKAY!! You pick right back up and keep going. ️
Hope & Faith Fitness